Hunt Country is dedicated to the health and well being of all our clients, friends, and vendors. These are uncertain times and we are working hard to be socially responsible while still caring for our clients and working to support our families. We are very lucky that we create almost everything right in our home workshops; social distancing means we get to create more jewelry!
- We have suspended all regular business hours; we are making private appointments or shipping arrangements if you have a project with us that is finished and ready for pickup.
- We ARE accepting new projects! We have always worked with clients from around the world and technology today has made it easy as pie! We are accepting video appointments for design consults, wax approvals, stone viewing, and private personal shopping. Our full inventory is available online; gift wrapping and shipping are on us.
- We know weddings, births, birthdays, anniversaries…these moments don’t stop and we want to continue to help all of you continue with any normalcy you can under stressful circumstances. We’re here to help make staying at home special, just let us know what we can do for you and we’ll find a way to accommodate.
- We are NOT accepting repairs.
- We ARE accepting new appraisals and now is the perfect time to go through your collection and check on your coverage. We have private appointments available to take in your appraisals, including sanitizing all the pieces.
- We have developed and are taking orders for a Kids Gemology Detective At Home Kit, so your family can follow along with Carolyn and Logan’s video series exploring the world of gemology and gem identification. Kits can be ordered here: Kids Gemology Detective Kits
- As many of you know, our employees (the few we have) are all family, quite literally. We aren’t planning on firing anyone, it might make Thanksgiving awkward, so we will continue to try and balance the needs of our clients, our selves, and society as a whole as more information comes out and we continue to learn the best ways to support the efforts to fight the pandemic.
We urge you to take advantage of our long distance options and we are very grateful for your continued support of our small family business during this unsettled time. Be safe, Be Healthy! -The Cutshalls